Thursday, January 26, 2012

interesting stuff


"I thought her unsinkable and I based my opinion on the best expert advice." -Phillip Franklin, White Star Line Vice President



As i stated in my last post the Sinking of the R.M.S. Titianic has faasicnated me ever since i first heard about it when i was six years old when the movie came out.  I have been trying to figure out why exactly the great ship sank.   Yes i know it sank because of a collsion with an iceberg, but i want to know the full mechanics of why why it sank.  As far as i am considered i believe there is somehting more to the story that is not told.


I mean the story how this ship went from the image above to the image on the bottom is incredible!
The world largest ship thought to be unsinkable sank in a little more than 2 hours, and i want to know why!




This is the best documentary i have ever seen on the subject.  It dose go longer, but Youtube only allowed for this much.  Enjoy!

And of course you dont have to watch the whole thing lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment