Thursday, February 23, 2012

Re-visiting Twitter

After having a few days to look at twitter it still doesn’t impress me too much.  I am not someone that likes social networks.  I rather talk to someone on phone or in person.  Although I do like how the messages have to be short.  This means less whining people do online.  I learned that a lot of people use it and that it does help you find information rather quickly considering that it is the second largest search engine out there.  I also found out that there are a lot of think tanks because of Twitter.  This means more ideas spread around therefore increasing collectivism on subjects.  The speed of this communication is hard to keep up with, but it will save lots of time and maybe in some weird circumstances save lives!  That would really interesting.   Either way I do give Twitter a little more credit because it does have a purpose the problem like everything people abuse it to say what they are doing on a day to day basis which is a waste of time.  https://twitter.com/  Follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment